Xiaomi recently launched its latest and smartphone known as Xiaomi Mi 5x. It comes packed with 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1080 x 1920-pixel resolution, powered by a 2.0GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage and can be expandable through microSD. Xiaomi Mi 5x runs on the stock version of Android v7.0 Nougat.
It sports a 12MP Autofocus rear camera with LED flash and has a 5MP front-facing shooter. It supports Dual SIM connectivity feature with dual standby that allows the user to use both the numbers at a time. Other than this the smartphone is equipped with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and has a 3080 mAh battery for a long battery life.
Key Features of Xiaomi Mi 5x:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen display with 1080 x 1920-pixel resolution.
- Processor: 2.0GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor.
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage: 64GB, microSD
- Primary Camera: 12MP Autofocus rear camera with Dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP Front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3080mAh battery.
USB Drivers helps you to connect your Moto C Plus to your PC. It helps you to transfer medias like photos, videos, songs and so from your Xiaomi Mi 5x to your PC. It also helps in the process of rooting and installing different types of Custom ROMs. To install supported USB Drivers for your Plus follow the steps given below.
Steps to Download USB Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 5x:
Step 1: Open Chrome or Firefox browser on your PC.
Step 2: Click here to download USB driver for Xiaomi Mi 5x.
Step 3: After downloading, Install the USB Driver on your PC.
Step 4: Once the USB Drivers is installed, connect your Xiaomi Mi 5x through a data cable.
That’s it. By following the above steps, you can easily download and install USB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5x.